Saturday, November 1, 2014

Birthday Countdown - Day1 - You've grown and how



Z’s birthday is on the 26th of November, and we will celebrate her birthday with daily posts – BZM Style.


You were a midget, literally a midget when we brought you home. Weighing just 2.47kgs, you were underweight, but healthy. I was so scared the day we were discharged… how am I going to take care of such a small baby? I was petrified, I remember just looking at you sleeping peacefully from the hospital bed and crying.

Look at you now… Four years Z, four years … we have sure come a long way. You have become such a smart little girl. I always call you my smarty-pants and you have proved again and again how right I am when I do that. 

Now when I see you, I just look back and smile. 

Message for Day 1: No matter how much you grow or how old you get, you can ALWAYS ALWAYS come to Mamma and Fizzy, we will be there for you till the time we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...