Friday, November 7, 2014

Birthday Countdown Day 7 Reading Room



This year has brought a major change in our lives. Mom started the Reading Room and your days (second half) are spent mostly in that space. You took to the place like fish to water. You love spending time there. When mamma is busy and someone needs a book, you show them around. Am I proud of my chump or what?

It is your own space and you own it!

Message of the Day: More than a message, this is to say, ‘Thank You’! I was so skeptical when I decided I will take up the space, as I wanted to know how you’d react. You have been my driving force baby!  Thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...