Saturday, November 8, 2014

Birthday Countdown Day 9: Books and Reading



I know we have talked about books, but here I’m not talking only about books. I’m talking about reading (I won’t say blending now). I’m saying reading because now you not only blend words; you make sense of all the tricky words as well. 

Every child has her/his own interest/s, phonics/reading is your thing. Your love for books just adds to that. I guess, you wanted to start reading because you love books so much.

Message of the Day: So, the fact is you are reading, but you have a long long way to go. If you like something, work at it, don’t become complacent that you’ve done it all. You won’t understand this right now, but this is another lesson for life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...