Friday, November 7, 2014

Birthday Countdown Day 8 Mom and Z (Mamma's little helper)



We talked about the reading room yesterday, and this message was obviously the next in line. You help mom in every way you can, cleaning up, getting stuff to mom, helping mom arrange stuff. Whenever I ask you for some stuff, you ALWAYS ALWAYS are more than ready. When I don’t ask you to do something for me, you come up and tell me – ‘Mamma is there anything I can do for you?’

Message of the Day: If ever in life you don’t want to do something I ask for, you can say ‘No’ and I will listen to what you have to say. We can discuss it over, and either you or me will have the final word. I promise Mamma will never say ‘do it, because I said so’. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...