Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Birthday Countdown Day 5: My friends... I love everyone



I realized you have too many friends, I realized that when I was recently making the guest list for your birthday. You say everyone is your friend, and your best friends change every single day. You have your friends in school, at the library and also in the apartment complex. 

Jeevesh still tops the list, followed closely by Ishika, Sreeja and Rohan.

Message for Day 5: You wouldn’t understand this right now, but always choose your friends wisely. Make as many friends you like but NEVER FORGET YOURSELF. And, till the time, you understand what I mean, keep making loads and loads of friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...