Monday, November 3, 2014

Birthday Countdown Day 3 Each Peach Pear Plum... Ms. Yakiti Yak

There is no hiding the fact that you are the undisputed chatterbox. And you love it when mom sings a song to you… “Each Peach Pear Plum, Yakiti Yak says my mum. Will you… will you … will you be my chum”. 

I hope in the year to come you learn when one should stay quiet… is that too much to ask for ;-)

On a serious note, I feel so good when I listen to you talk, you language development and communication skills have developed immensely. 
 
Message for Day 3: You can speak as much as you want baby, we won’t stop you. You will soon realize for yourself how much is too much. I used to speak a lot, I have become better with time… not that I’m quiet now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...