Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Birthday Countdown: Day 19: My Smarty Pants



I have always maintained that you have been/are/will be my Smarty Pants. You have made us proud many times. You do things so effortlessly and nicely Masha'Allah. If you are interested in something, you make sure you do it well. I taught you our ‘Smarty Pants Dance’ when you weren’t even 1. And now, you are my Smartest Smarty Pants.

Message: Always believe in yourself. There is nothing called ‘can’t’ in this world. If you don’t want to do something say so… but you can do everything. What you choose to do, is completely your decision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...