Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Birthday Countdown Day 18: My social butterfly or Ms. Shy

Z, I fail to understand you at times. When you are in a new situation, you become extremely shy. You are quiet and hang on to the person you're familiar with. Once you are comfortable, you are good to go. You do not need any one around. You love to talk and go on and on. 

I guess that holds true for all of us to an extent. With you, its two different people all together. 

Message for the day: I think, it is good in a way if you take your own sweet time to open up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...