Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Birthday Countdown Day 12 Working Out

Mumsu has started working out regularly from the past year now, and you love joining me when you get time. Your favorite is the Jillian Michaels' Kick Boxing workout. You love the punches and kicks.
I make it a point to workout in front of you frequently, so that you know staying healthy is crucial. I understood the importance very late in my life and had to struggle.

Message for the day: Stay active and eat nice always. If you make sure you eat healthy regularly, you can easily binge once in a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...