Tuesday, July 22, 2014

BZM Picks - Tiddler By Julia Donaldson

Book: Tiddler
Author: Julia Donaldson
Illustrator: Axel Scheffler


We have been eying Tiddler for the longest time, if it is Donaldson Z will love it for sure. So finally we got it as a gift from Z's Aanie. Z was the happiest when she realized it was Tiddler.

Why I picked it and what was my Reaction: Now I don't think twice before picking a Julia Donaldson. I loved the colours, the story and the fact that it will be Z's first underwater adventure book.

The Toddler's take: She calls me 'Tiddler the Storytelling Fish', and she loves doing that. She has learned the book by heart within a month. She wants to read it multiple times in a day. Z has a Tiddler dress as well.

What it is about: It is a 'Fishy' underwater adventure about Tiddler a Storytelling Fish. A small little fish who believes in telling tall tales.

How We Read it: I narrate the story to Z, and as we go ahead and read through pages, we discuss what is happening on each page. We laugh along, and now Z reads it to me. :) Isn't it fun.

Favorite Line: "Sorry I'm late, Miss. I set off really early but..."

Flipkart it:


1 comment:

  1. We are HUGE fans of Julia D too, and I have this on my wishlist. Hopefully we will get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...