Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Z Speaks

If I don't update the blog now, I will definitely lose track. So here goes...

I was speaking to my maid and Z comes out of the room and says:
"Mama please be quiet I'm reading a book Mama. Please be quiet O.K"

She's already demanding privacy and has over taken our bedroom. What next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went for fruit shopping with Z, as I was paying at the cash counter my 3 year told me...can you give me 5 pounds, please. I said, I don't have pounds, she said alright can I have 10 dollars, please. I was shocked...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a 3 year old, knowing numbers and sounds is acceptable... but knowing the names of ALL THE CONTINENTS and place them on the world map is something I was blown away with. Love you my Z and thanks to her school!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is .... doing..
Where is .... going...
Why is .... angry/sad/happy...
Who is doing....
Before Z gets an answer she is ready with another question. And as im typing this .... she jumps on me with "What are you doing?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...