Saturday, November 9, 2013

Z Speaks 2

We go to pick Zoe from school, and as a ritual I ask her what she did in school:
Z -  Mamma there was Curious George in School
Me - Really?
Z - Yes Mamma...
Me - OK... And what did you do with Curious George?
Z - Play pink blocks, sandpit, snacktime and artwork
Me - Wow Zoe... So will he come again tomorrow
Z - Hmmmmmmm No Mamma tomorrow Peppa Pig! Curious George ENOUGH

***************************************************************************************************************************************


Z and Me Reading Monkey Puzzle (review coming up later this week)
Z - Oho Mamma! This butterfly is Mad
Me -  No baby why do you say so
Z - Baby Monkey will find his Momma. Butterfly making Baby Monkey sad

***************************************************************************************************************************************
I was watching TV with Zoe, and I switched one of my channel and there was an argument going on the TV, before I could switch it off... Z says "Ooooooo Mamma! Why are they shouting." She then shuts her ears, and says "Mamma please quiet quiet."

Faizan gets off to pay the electricity bill, Z being Daddy's Darling says: Where has Fizzy gone?
Me: Baby he's gone to pay the bill. Electricity bill.
Z: But why Fizzy?
Me:Just like that
Z: Mommy you pay the bill
Me: OK ba next time I will
Z thinks for a second
Z: No, Zoe pay the bill. Mommy Fizzy Relax.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

So I had slept just for around 4 hours last night.... and was damn sleepy in the morning.

Z (As I get her dressed for school): What happened Mamma? Are you OK?
Puts her hand on my forehead: Tabbat theek hai?
Me: No baba... Mamma is Sad (making a sad face)
Z: oh oh! Wait Dr. Zoe get Doctor set. Chaliya have daba (medicine)
After giving me medicine: Good Mamma. I kissi for mamma... now smiling face.

My day was made.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...