Sunday, August 4, 2013

Z Speaks – 1

**Disclaimer - This post is meant to keep a track of Z's developments online. If you think I'm showing off (or whatever) please do not read further. 

Happy Reading!

I didn't expect Zoe to start speaking in full sentences and have a conversation with us with absolute ease before she turns 3. I'm happy, seeing she is taking a lot of her traits from her mum.

***********************************************************************************************************************
She is into pretend play big time now a days. And her only partner in crime is her Barney (stuffed toy) ... Not that Barney contributes but he is always there with my little girl. :-(
See the pictures below????


 

She was speaking to Barney in this, and saying “Barney, Why are you crying? Don’t cry. Kya Hua…What append (happened)?. You are a Good Baby. Chot Lagaya??? (Did you get hurt?)… Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Come little baby (Zoe) will give you a kissie.” She comes to me and says “Mommie Barney Kissie. Barney Chot Laga… Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”

***********************************************************************************************************************

We sat down for our iftaar and she kept on saying “Mommy Toeesa, I want Toeesa.” I didn’t understand I kept on ignoring her, she got up picked a bottle of RoohAfza and said…. “Mommy this please, Toeesa”

***********************************************************************************************************************

She brought her school bag and makes Barney wear it, then she says “OK Barney lets see… Tiffin. What do you want Tiffin?”… “Bicitti (Biscuit), kishmish, newdles, sawich?” “Take water bottle Barney let’s go”

***********************************************************************************************************************

I cant believe this girl is so obsessed with her books. I have separate books for Zoe n MLCB. I picked her gruffalo n kept it in my shelf by mistake. She immediately came took her book and said "this is baby's book mamma. Please keep it back"

***********************************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...