Sunday, December 2, 2012

You made my day Sweetheart

I went to watch Talaash today and Fizz babysat the Toddler, Fizz will watch the movie tomorrow (no, this isn't about the 'Oh No' parenting moments... which are few and far between).

Fizz and The Toddler came to pick me up, and she was super happy to see me... but she didn't give any different reaction, when she saw me after 3 long hours.

We reached home, and after 5-10 minutes I heard the best thing I have heard in days... The toddler tucked my shirt and in the most lovely lovely ADORABLE tone said "Momma... Love You". It was a big Awwwww Moment. Ahhhhh I love parenting... thanks to The Toddler for introducing me to the love of parenting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...