Sunday, December 2, 2012

Book Review - Today is Monday By Eric Carle

Name - Today is Monday By Eric Carle

I'm back with my favorite Eric Carle... I promise, I wouldn't do an Eric Carle for the next 2 months.

Why I picked it and what was my Reaction: Thanks to Padmini for introducing me to this one. It is a book with believes in repetition (like all Carle's books) which children love. It's a sing song book and The Toddler loved the video, so I picked up the book. The animals eat String beans, spaghetti, ZOOOOP, roast beef, fresh fish and chicken on all days, till on Sunday they are in for a treat - an ice-cream. In the end all 'hungry' children are invited to 'come and eat it up'.

The Toddler's take: Tell her to bring Today is Monday and she will instantly get it. She loves the song and sings "All you hungry children come and eat it up"

How We Read it: We sing song and point on animals and the food they're eating. You can check the YouTube Video which we love. 

Age Group: 2 - 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...