Friday, November 2, 2012

Book Review :Fantastic Stories For Children: 2 Year Olds.

Fantastic Stories For Children: 2 Year Old. This book has five short stories for children of 2 year old.

Why I picked it: The moment I saw this book, I knew Z would love this book. The stories were simple, with colorful illustrations and lots of animals.

My reaction: I love the book, it has cute little stories of a tiger scared of postman, a hippo who loves puddles, a lion who enjoys playing hide and seek, a bear who cannot find his teddy and lots more.

Z's take now: Z loves the lion story and whenever I finish it she says "Peek-A-boo... I see you"

How We Read it: I use it as a bedtime story book during afternoon and night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...