Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Eid Pe Bhai Behen Ka Pyaar

I didn't intend to write a separate post for Eid, because our eid is a pretty simple affair... with the family (part of it) being together.

This year it was no different ... but Bhaijaan (Zefan) and Z being together made all the difference. These pictures talk for themself.

Don't they look just Adorable together?

My Puchka... Innocence Personified (Mash'Allah)

Isn't her lehnga super? Courtesy my mommy

My Stud Boy

My Sweethearts

Awwwwwwwwwwww

Here comes Ms. Attitude

A sloppy kissie just for Abbi

Hotness

Whenever I see this picture I fall in love with Mera Baccha again n again n again (Kaalaa Teeka)

Z pestering Bhaijaan

Busy with her toys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...