Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Daughter Will Always be a 'Daughter'

I have been away from my blogs, but I won't disappear... won't worry (if you like what you read)

My mom is here and I'm loving it, I have realized that I will always be a daughter and I love being that. Z is enjoying with her Ammoo (my mom) and I like seeing them together.

I have been waiting for these days and I'm loving it. I'm behaving like a small little girl and I love doing it. My sis will be here soon with my nephew and just looking forward to being together with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...