Saturday, June 2, 2012

Z & Me

Thanks to S for writing a wonderful post, and thanks for making me think. I've always maintained that Z is her Daddy's daughter... Yes she is, but that doesn't mean she's not her 'Mom's Brat'. She is with her mom 24*7 and she loves cuddling her mom and following Ma all the time. She follows me all through the day saying 'MaMaMaMaMaMa', I can't go anywhere without Z... When I do, the moment I enter our house she welcomes me with a WIDE smile.

Z spends most of her time in the evening with Pa... but if Pa is unable to make her sleep or feed her Ma comes to rescue.
The fact that Z is totally like her mum (looks, attitude, behavior everything), so we love spending time together. Fizz ADORES the both us totally, and that's because we are totally like each other.

Anyways, I don't agree with the terms 'Pappa's Girl' or 'Momma's boy'. A child needs both her mum N Dad... and so does Z. So, when Fizz is always there to pamper her like anything... there's me who has to act as the bad cop (when it is required) and discipline Z.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...