Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The 'Pink' Me

I love when my cheeks, forehead, chin... actually my whole face goes PINK after my workout. I love rushing to the mirror and looking at myself right after my workout (I really don't care if you think I'm self obsessed).

If you need some motivation to workout, just try it and I hope you will feel as magical and as 'top of the world' as I do. So thankfully working out is on track. Will do a fortnightly weigh in and update (hopefully the kilos are dropping).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...