Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pa and his Muse

Fizz bought a new camera, and his camera exclusively clicks Z's pictures. Z is the best muse her Pa has got and the pictures are a proof of that.

That's my early morning look

Don't disturb me...

I need to watch some new songs now

I don't forget sucking my thumb

Oh! I haven't seen this song ever

I don't care if Pa wants to click my pictures

Thumb Sucking Continues

Pee - A - Boo

I see U

Not Again

Let Us Play

Let me go

I have lots of work to do

My most Innocent picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...