Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"I loved Ice-cream"


Ice-cream... The name itself makes me drool, and it would have been unfair to keep Zoe away from them for long.

On the 2nd of Oct we were coming back from our regular 'Lunch-Shopping for Zoe' Sunday ritual. The weather was awesome as it was raining. We crossed Baskin Robins, and I said "Why don't you and Zoe have an ice-cream?" (I have been off ice-creams for a while now). Before I could complete my sentence, Faizan took a U-turn.

I ordered 'Cotton Candy' Flavor for Zoe (not only because I loved it, it also went well with the color she was wearing).


She waited patiently (or not so patiently) 
while I gave her the 1st bite.
 
1st taste of Ice-cream 




And she didn't want to let go off the spoon.
Finally when she finished it all... her 
expressions told us how much she liked the treat...





 Here is to many more sweet treats in our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...