Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Baby is suddenly becoming a Little Girl

It is amazing to keep a track of milestones and I just love seeing my baby achieve them. Since birth she has achieved all her milestones on time (Mashallah). All of a sudden now it has become one of my daily chore to keep a track of these developments.

My sweetheart has been literally doing a new thing every day since she turned 6 months in end of May 2011. One fine Sunday morning when I got up from my sleep I saw Zoe sitting on the bed all by herself, without any support.

As if this wasn't enough, a couple of days later I saw Zoe picking up a piece of Roti and keep it in her mouth with her two small little fingers.

2 Weeks later we were having lunch at out favorite cafe and Zoe all of a sudden stood on her own two feet with support of a couch.

It is amazing to see her grow and develop new skills. This also means you have to be more watchful and careful. With these new developments come lots of falls and slips. Where the baby is bond to get hurt.

All I'm doing now is enjoying her grow and be close to her just to keep a track on my little baby... ooops Little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please understand this is a kid-friendly blog and your comments would be deleted if they are found offensive in any manner. Hope you understand

Wild Karnataka – Experience

We were ecstatic when we got to know we were going to see  Wild Karnataka.  It was a long trip to Vega City mall, Bannerghetta Road, Benga...